NEW! Street Law - Understanding Law and Legal Issues
Remedial training: Legal
business law English
This course is designed for business and legal professionals in foreign trade, finance, banking, sourcing, entrepreneurs or other business professionals who intend to do business in the U.S. It includes an overview of the legal environment of business in the U.S., court procedures, alternative dispute resolution, types of business entities, tort law as well as contracts.
legal English for ESP
Legal English for emergency service personnel (Police, Law Enforcement, Emergency Responders)
Basic English training for public safety personnel. Customized course.
Legal English for Specific Purposes: For example, Understanding Contracts, Intellectual Property, Legal English writing, etc. Customized course.
Need an on-site seminar or workshop? We can create a need based remedial training program specifically for your staff, law firm or organization.
We also provide proof reading and editing services for legal documents such as summaries, contracts, etc.
Medegal offers legal narration services (ads dubbing, voice talent, voice acting, etc) in English through American Tongue Communications, the leader in medical narration.
Consult Medegal for details!
forensic + crime scene investigation
This course is designed for Forensic Scientists, attorneys, police officers, evidence technicians, medico-legal death investigators, criminal investigators, crime laboratory personnel, criminalists, coroners or others in medical-legal jurisprudence or crime scene investigations.
An overview of the field of Forensic Science and Crime Scene Investigations. The seminar will enable participants to:
• Understand the application of scientific and medical principles that are used to determine legal issues (Forensics)
• Know the differences between a crime scene technician, forensic scientist, criminalist, investigator, medical examiner / coroner and other personnel involved in Forensics and Crime Scene Investigations.
• Understand the different fields of study in Forensic Sciences and how they interrelate to criminal investigations.
• Improve their English skills by examining case studies.
• Learn Forensic and Crime Scene related English vocabulary and concepts that may be useful in their careers.